Wednesday 6 August 2014

Circle Lenses Review: GEOLICA Holica


Hey Lovelies <3 
I get asked about these pair of lenses a lot so I thought I'd do a review on them. Melbourne has been freezing lately :( I feel like I'm going to die. My eyes have also been very sensitive lately and I cannot wear contacts for long periods of time. If you know me, you'll know I'm as blind as a bat. -8.00/-7.00 to be exact.
Anyways, these aren't normal yearly circle lenses as those seem to have made my eyes deteriorate a lot .___. These are a bit more eye friendly and last up to 3 months. 

Details:

Name: Geolica Barbie Hazel
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Color: 3 tones
Diameter: 14.5mm
Replacement Period: 3 months
Water Content: 42%
Purchased from: Uniqso



Colour and design: ♥♥♥♥
I'd have to say these are a little to vibrant for me. If you like super bright and unnatural looking colours then these are the right pair. I mean, the hazel is more yellow toned and honestly you won't find a person who naturally has this colour (ok- maybe you will... but rarely!)... So 4/5 because they're pretty but too obviously fake XD

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
MAXXXXX comfort. I mean, they should be! They only last 3 months so they're thinner than the normal lenses and feel very hydrated. Currently these are the only lens I can wear in my eyes T^T

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
Not huge. 14.5mm is a standard for circle lenses and I like that! The bigger ones will dry out your eyes even more as less oxygen get to them. But these do enhance your pupils to a slightly larger size.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
I am very please with this series and would love to try some more in the near future - when my eyes heal. I think these could be the only lens I will be able to wear ...



 Be super careful when you were circle lenses! They're very drying and long usage could lead to permanent eye damaged >____<''' I bought a lot because I think they're pretty and the normal ones are super expensive... but I know why they're priced so cheap. So don't risk it guys... you only get one pair of eyes and sight is so precious.


<3 Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment